Spring 2013 Schedule
Come join the conversation, Thursdays at 11am in the Clough Lounge, Suite 205!
Stay tuned as speakers and conversation topics are confirmed.
- January 24th: The Perception of Robots
Friends or foes of the future?
- January 31st: The Importance of Travel
Where, when and why?
- February 7th
- February 14th
- February 21st
- February 28th
- March 7th: Education & Teachers
Learning in the 21st Century
- March 14th: This I Believe with Georgia Tech Provost, Rafael L. Bras
- March 28th: This I Believe with Georgia Tech President, Bud Peterson
- April 4th: The Fine Arts
Keeping the creativity in our daily lives
- April 11th